We are delighted to say that we have had eight people / teams shortlisted at the National LD & Autism Awards 2018.
Our teams from around the UK who have been shortlisted for the National Learning Disability and Autism Awards 2018 awards are:
• Bostall House - The Team Award
• Lorraine Platt, Activities Co-Ordinator at Trinity House - The Sporting Chance Award
• Nicola Darby, Manager at Ducks Halt & Yew Trees - The Senior Manager Award
• Sibu Mbambo, Charge Nurse at Old Leigh House - The Learning Disability Nurse Award
• Warren Cocker, Charge Nurse at Wast Hills Hospital – The Learning Disability Nurse Award. Warren has also been shortlisted in the RCNi Nurse Awards 2018.
• Gemma Gibson, North East Trainer - The Trainer Award
• Vickie Peters – North East Consultant Nurse – Outstanding Contribution Award
Mel Ramsey, Danshell’s Chief Executive Officer, said: “I am really proud of how far the entire team at Danshell has come over the last two years.
“It’s fantastic to see so many of our team shortlisted for these awards – It’s also great to see that those shortlisted for the awards include some team members from our central support centre for the amazing support provided to our services.
“It’s testament to how passionate we all are about delivering quality in everything that we do and highlights how the whole team is working together to deliver excellent care and support. I feel incredible lucky to work with such a talented team.”
The winners will be announced at a black tie ceremony in Birmingham on 29th June 2018.