We are the Danshell Group of companies assembled from:
- Oakview Estates Limited, incorporated in England and Wales. Company Number 03872364
- Danshell Healthcare Limited, incorporated in England and Wales. Company Number 08529052
- Danshell Management LLP, incorporated in England and Wales. Partnership Number OC378879
All companies and partnership above are registered in 1 Manchester Square, London W1U 3AB. ("Danshell Group" / “Danshell” / "we" / "our" / "us"). We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will continue to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act (“DPA”) until 25 May 2018, after which we will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”) unless and until the GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK, together with any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation as amended or updated from time to time in the UK, and any successor legislation to the GDPR and the DPA (together “Data Protection Legislation”). We are the data controller of data you pass to us pursuant to this policy. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at .
What information does Danshell hold and how will we use it?
Information you give Danshell:
We keep on record your name, contact details and information about where you work and your job title. We also collect information about how you interact with our email updates, as well as technical information from your mobile device or computer, such as its operating system, the device and connection type and the IP address from which you are accessing our email updates.
We will retain this information while we are corresponding with you on the services we are providing. We will retain this information for up to 7 years after the conclusion of our services for potential future reference and legal enquiries. You can always ask us to remove all information we store on you by emailing .
How We Use Your Information
Danshell may use the information we receive and/or collect about you to:
- Fulfil our obligations under any contract we have entered into with you or with a Service User you represent, and to provide you or the relevant Service User with information or services you or the Service User has requested
- Send you newsletters and marketing information if you have consented to us doing so
- Notify you of products and services we feel may interest you
How Safe is Your Information?
Protecting your security and privacy is important to us and we make every effort to secure your information and maintain your confidentiality in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Legislation. Our systems are protected by various levels of security technology, which are designed to protect your information from any unauthorised or unlawful access, processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with any member of our Group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you
Please note we may also need to disclose your personal information where we:
- Sell any or all our business or assets or we buy another business or asset, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller
- Are under a legal duty to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or
- Need to disclose it to protect our rights, property or the safety of our customers or others, including the exchange of information with other companies, organisations and/or governmental bodies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
Your Rights About Your Data
- If any of your details change, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the necessary changes to the information we hold for you on our database. If you wish to make any changes to your information, please contact us by emailing .
- If you wish to access or amend the information we hold about you, or request that such information be transmitted directly to another data controller, please contact us by emailing . We shall process your request to access your information within one month of receipt, or we'll let you know within that timeframe if we need more information from you. We will process your request free of charge.
- To request that your information is deleted or if you wish to restrict or object to the processing of your information, please contact us by emailing .
- If you have any complaints about our use of your personal data, please contact us by emailing . You also have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority in your jurisdiction. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner's Office. Contact details for the ICO can be found at https://ico.org.uk.